Thursday 23 September 2010

Finding Love

Have you ever been in love?
Do you know when it comes and how..

How will I know that he's the one..
The one I should embrace or far away run!!!

Will someone tell me what I should do..
I want to find the one who loves me true..

Its not that easy, but not difficult too..
The  one you love is never far from you..

All youu need is some patience and wait..
When time comes you will see through it straight!!

There'll be no signs, no rain, no thunder..
Just a feeling in the heart will reveal the wonder.. :)

He'll fill your mind, your thoughts and dreams..
In a crowd you might be, but lonely without him..

In the midst of this.. if you close your eyes..
And think of him....for a while..

The one you love will be before you..
You will see none other.. believe me its true!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment