Thursday 23 September 2010

Just one more day

I can see it in ur eyes..
All that you r trying to defy..

The truth I know is hard to bear..
I wish I was there with you to share..

I turn to ask for just one more day..
To hold you close and to say..

You were my joy.. my very best friend..
You were the one i loved till the end...

You were the one who made me see..
How beautiful with love ..life can be..

I lived to hear the laughter in your voice..
The way u sang and the twinkle in your eyes..

I loved to see the way you smiled..
A secret I never told.. You were my pride..

But all that I see now.. is only the saddness
And there is nothin I can do to remove the darkness..

Its hard for me too..to see you cry..
To see you living your life like a lie..

I wish I could reach out and wipe ur tears ..
And tell u dear that I am always near..

I know its hard... but please try..
To bring back the smile i loved to see in your eyes..

All this I want.. to you say..
I wish I had just one more day...

No comments:

Post a Comment