Thursday 23 September 2010

I Promise

A smile on my face I shall always keep...
    Dont ask me whats there in my heart's deep...

Memories of the past I shall try to forget...
    But will I be able to erase your love from my heart?

Live without you.. Is what all ask me to do...
   Show me a way... thats all I ask of you...

Time has passed by and life too...
   I have to move ahead but without you...

I know that you had to go...
   But cant convince myself enough though...

I still remember the wonderful moment when you were with me...
   And the very next when you were far away from me...

We were meant to be together.. till death do us part or never..
   Our promise was to live forever and ever...

Little did we know what destiny had in store...
   If only I had known.. I would have loved you even more...

Our days together were less...but they will will never go in vain...
   Trust me our love shall forever remain...

I shall be there fo you... no matter what all say..
   A promise I have made... and that shall never fade...

No comments:

Post a Comment